In detail, our services include:
Full EPC/M services and restoration, maintenance and/or modernization services for HV substations (HV SSt), MV transfer stations (MV TSt) and MV distribution stations (MV DSt) - for Wind, Solar or Biogas plants. We also construct and install electrotechnical switchgear and control systems for the power supply of industrial or commercial consumers.
Our solutions are available as partial services or as turn-key packages.
Generally, a typical project consists of 3 phases:
1. Preliminary Planning Stage
- Design and development of customized solutions in cooperation with the client
- Assessment of the site surroundings
- Provision of all documentation necessary to obtain the planning permission
- Coordination with building authorities and environmental agencies as well as the energy supply company
- Submission of all required system-related documentation
- Awarding contracts to subcontractors and monitoring the delivery deadlines
- Coordination with clients
- Site management
- Organization of the commissioning in cooperation with the energy supply company
- Delivery of complete documentation
- Execution of maintenance by specialists
We cooperate closely with customers, project managers, planning engineers, site managers, inspectors and all persons responsible.
We also support our customers after completion of the project:
- During the defects liability period
- Service (overhaul, repair and extension of existing and future substations)
- Cost-benefit analysis as an integral component of our customer service
- Maintenance (regular maintenance of medium and high-voltage plants as well as power transformers)
We archive every project in order to keep them accessible at any time.